Saturday, June 11, 2011

The First

Oh hey internet. Didn't see you there. Don't mind me, I'm just going to do my own thing over here.

So the first blog post of 24/7[evan]... Where to begin... Firsts are always a little bit exciting, a little bit scary, and a little [to a lot] awkward. I'll do my best to embrace all three fully. Think about it: First job, first day of school, first kiss, first fight, first time you tell someone you love them... Firsts. So this is my first blog post. I guess it would be in good taste to tell you about myself.

Name: Evan Wilson [some people like to call me by my full name... stage name? idk. Evan Tyler Wilson]
Age: 21
DOB: 12/5/1989
Location: Tempe, Arizona [Orig from Anthem, AZ]
Education: Currently studying Musical Theatre and Secondary Education (Mathematics)

Those are the quick facts. I'll post about more stuff [ie my favorites, dreams, fantasies]... eventually. So, what do I want this to be? What purpose is this blog going to have? I suppose it will be therapeutic, mostly. A way for me to write my feelings down and practice my typing and language skills. I also will try to post about my theatrical and secondary educational [what?] experiences and hope that some young actor or teacher-to-be will find it helpful. We'll see :)

Basically this blog is about me. 24/7[evan]. A young actor with big dreams stuck in Arizona. It'll be a place I can come to vent, or talk about how excited I am about things... Or I guess how fed up with them I am. Or somewhere in between. That'll be an adventure for sure and Lord knows I love adventure.

Today I started my Insanity workout. I wouldn't say that I'm fat, but I also wouldn't say that I'm skinny. I'm somewhere in between... But aren't we all? I'd just like to tone and trim myself for me. It took me awhile to come to that conclusion, but I want to be healthy and active for myself. Anyways, day one of the sixty day workout was pretty brutal and it was just a fitness test. Basically Sean T [if you don't know who he is, click here -----> http://photos-ak.sparkpeople.com/7/9/798131725.jpg] comes up with these killer workouts that make you work work work, take a 30 second break, and then push through [or dig deeper as he likes to say] through an even harder version. Basically I hate him. But I know he's getting me in shape so I guess I love him... His abs definitely help.

Oh! That's an important fact I forgot. I'm gay. It is what it is, it doesn't define me, I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it. Relationships in the past haven't worked out well and I'm looking to fall in love. Blah blah blah Evan's a hopeless romantic we all laugh hahahaha.

So there you have it. First post done. It was definitely exciting, a little bit scary, and a whole lot awkward. But hey, that's me. 24/7[evan].

No comments:

Post a Comment